Friday, March 5, 2010

Boise visit

We recently got to visit Boise to see friends and family. We got to spend time with Helen and Allie and their little families, and we also got to celebrate my brother, Glen's, birthday! We enjoyed staying at Glen & Kathy's place and our kids had a blast :) We got to see Jarom & Corinne and Shem & Reilly and had a really good visit with them, too! I'm amazed at all the great things my brothers are up to, and I'm so happy that they are all so close to being finished with school! We unfortunately didn't get any pictures other than these, but we had a great time visiting all you great Boiseans.


Helen and I are due 1 month apart, and we are both pregnant with our first boys :)


Our families match! 2 girls and boys on the way!

1 comment:

Jarom & Corinne said...

It was so fun seeing you guys! We love it when you come! And you look so cute!!!