Saturday, November 20, 2010

Haircuts and Family Pictures

All I can say is, "they made me do it!" I unwillingly gave in to Sammy and Constance asking for a haircut. Although they look adorable with short hair, I still miss their long hair. They have lost their baby curls. :( I guess it had to happen sometime. Anyway, they were both so excited to have short hair, because they are always yelping in pain when I comb their hair (especially after bath time) and I think they are feeling a little 'light headed' because they haven't had short hair like this since they were babies!

Other than that, we had our family pictures done a couple of weeks ago so here they are! The photo shoot went really well! Seamus never cried and the girls were so obedient to what the photographer asked them to do. I am very grateful that we have been blessed with such wonderful children.


Sammy's new look


Sammy's short hair


Constance's short hair


Constance's new look


Christmas Card 2010


Butler Girls


Jeremy Butler Family 2010


Family Fun


Butler Boys

3 comments:

Purnell Family said...

I Love your family pictures!!! Everyone looks Great! The girls are beautiful with their new hair cuts.

Jarom & Corinne said...

So cute!!! I think the girls look super cute with the haircuts too, and they probably love looking like the beautiful mom now!

Jarom & Corinne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.